ROAD TO NIGHTFALL 2018
Chattanooga’s Best Local Music Showcase
TO SIGN UP, READ THESE AND SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE!
DEADLINE FEBRUARY 10th!
Nuts and Bolts
- 30+ bands - 5 Nights at Granfalloon March 8, 9, 15, 16 ,& 17- 400 East Main Street. 6 bands will perform each night
- 5 winners compete in the Finals Night March 24th
- $50 entry fee (all proceeds from entry fee go to promote RTN) This is due once you have been accepted into the series.
- You need a Press Kit including: band photos, videos, recorded music, and contact info for all band members
- If you win, you MUST be able to perform a solid, 90-minute set, which comprises of mostly original material
- Must have three or more members, with a majority of band members living within a 45 mile radius of Chattanooga
- Must promote event through your own social media
- Can promote however you want, but we ask that you tag any posts about Road to Nightfall with one of these hashtags -
- Competition will consist of three original songs - no covers!
- Backline drums, bass rig, PA, and professional sound engineers provided
- Winner to Headline Nightfall 2018 in front of several thousand attendees
- Finals Night runner ups earn chance to open Nightfall 2018
- $500 cash to each night's winner
- $1000 Finals Night prize & $500 to 2nd place
- 25 hours professional recording time from The Soundry Studio to winner
- A custom instrument by Diamondback Stringworks will go to one lucky participant!
- Winner receives a free promo video valuing a cost of $1500 from Beckett Media- 1 filming session (session can include the filming of a live show with additional filming the day of show or a single filming session up to 3 hours with Videographer) Finished Video Promo can be used in digital promo packaging as well as on social media to promote the artist/band.
- $40 gift cards to Wonderpress for all printing needs
- Everyone receives discounts to Vida Flo and winners receive more!
- Finals Nights judged by music industry professionals
- Live streamed performances via EPB Fiber Optic's CityStream.
- Text to vote during semi-final round competition
- February 19th TAKE NOTE at Granfalloon- Music Industry Networking with a panel of music industry experts including: booking agent, producer, marketing professional, large venue representative, and touring musicians. Dinner Provided. Sponsored by SoundCorps.
- Social Media support team for participating bands
- Tickets to all shows including Finals Night for all participating band members
- Finals will be held on March 24th at (TOP SECRET PLACE) on the big stage!